Although we do not have a physical data recovery lab in British Columbia, we still provide affordable data recovery services for BC residents and businesses. There are two ways to get your hard drive to our lab in Guelph for a free data recovery assessment.
- Ship the your failed hard drive directly to our Guelph clean room data recovery lab
- Take your computer or hard drive to one of our recommended re-sellers in your area and work through them. You may pay a few extra dollars for their services, but you can enjoy the luxury of dealing with a local technician who will guide you through the process of getting your data recovered and your systems back on line.
Recovery Force Headquarters and Main Lab
350 Speedvale Ave W, Unit 2
Toll Free: 866-750-3169
Information About Satellite and Drop-Off Centres (Not for resellers):
- Be sure to create a ticket (http://support.recoveryforce.net) prior to taking your drive to a drop-off or satellite centre
- Rush projects should be sent directly to the lab in Guelph as it could take an extra day or two for the partner to redirect the project to Guelph
- All data recovery services done at Recovery Force satellite centres are done by Recovery Force technicians using Recovery Force’s proprietary equipment
- Complicated and unusual projects will be redirected to the main data recovery lab in Guelph
- Service partners who wish to qualify for a partner discount are to ship their projects directly to the main data recovery lab in Guelph
To get the process started:
- Create an account and log into our new support website.
- Create a new ticket and be sure to take note of your new ticket id.
- Then ship or deliver your hard drive to the location of your choice.
With the use of proprietary equipment and specialized training provided by Recovery Force, satellite locations are equipped to be more than a drop-off location. Each satellite location is equipped to do the following:
- Provide a free assessment within 24 hours, usually within a few hours
- Recover data from corrupt file systems
- Recovery data from deleted file systems
- Recover data from drives with media damage
Even when working through a satellite location, clients will still be in direct communication with the Recovery Force team to ensure the best quality and consistency of service.
Extra services provided by the satellite location:
- When the lab is needed, ship the drive to the Recovery Force HQ in Guelph free of charge
- Provide assistance in restoring the recovered data back onto the client’s system
- Assist in getting a solid backup routine in place
- When a new system is needed, they can help with that too
With the exception of the shipping costs between the satellite location and the Guelph lab, the satallite location may charge a fee for the extra services provided.